Thursday, April 26, 2018

Moving Enough

It's been a while since you've received a post. It has taken much time, and I am excited to let you know the blog is changing addresses. Please join me as I continue to attempt to express in words what God graciously reveals in me. I am blessed to share, though honestly it feels like a meager offering.

The new blog contains the same features as this one. You are invited to follow, or sign up to get posts straight to your e-mail. Just click on the link below to read the latest post.


It’s apparent he outweighs her by hundreds of pounds as she stands there, straw hat tipped toward the ground as if she’s praying. With her hand resting on his neck, they wait for the signal to go. They’re quite a pair. He’s all quivering muscle and long hoofed legs. She’s a wisp of beauty confident and courageous. ... read more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment